Material29" Aluminum - 29 inch wheel
TerrainMountain - Recreational
SpecsHardtail - disc brakes - 100mm suspension with remote lockout
- Mountain bike rental
- What's Included?
The SCOTT Aspect 930 is a mountain hardtail bike that is designed to be light, efficient and comfortable. Featuring a lockout mechanism for the fork, disc brakes and Syncros components, this is the perfect bike for all riders. It's 29" wheel size will make it easier to ride in all kinds of pavements, from macadam trails to tarmac roads. Equipped with Shimano Ultegra components, this bike is fit for riders who want to go bike touring wherever they feel like, in all pavements. Available in all sizes, this is a great option to Go Cycling Portugal!
- Lightweight aluminum frame;;
- 29 inch wheel size for more comfort and speed;
- Fully equipped with Shimano components;
- Disk brakes for additional safety;
- Suspension lockout;
- Grip tires;
- Available in the following frame sizes: S, M, L, XL.
Every Bike rental includes:
- Air pump;
- Extra air chamber;
- Tire levers;
- Saddle bag;
- Watter bottle cages (bottle not included);
- Platform pedals (other pedals available, check here);
Discounts for longer duration rentals:
- 10% discount on your second or third day of rental;
- 15% discount for 4 to 6 days of rental;
- 20% discount for rentals for more than 7 days;
Plan your own tour: Pick-up your bike at one location and drop it off elsewhere:
- Free delivery and drop-off at our Lisbon warehouse or any associated Bike Station ( whenever you pick-up and drop-off the bike at the same location);
- Pick-up at one bike station and deliver at a different one, available from the locations below ( service available for an additional 30EUR per bike);
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain);
- Ponta Delgada ( São Miguel Island, Azores).
Duration is measured per day, as we do not rent bikes per hour. So, if you rent a bike for a specific day, we'll charge you for full-day and you can enjoy the bike until the defined drop-off time. If you decide to rent one day and drop-off on the next day, we'll charge a two day rental, and you can use the bike for the full duration of those days.
If you need to cancel or change your bike rental to unexpected circumstances, our cancellation policy let's you reschedule your tour adventure for future dates, according to the information below:
- Bike rental cancellation requested 120 days before tour:
100% of the value payed is refunded;
- Bike rental cancellation requested between 119 to 90 days:
80% of the value payed is refunded;
- Bike rental cancellation requested between 89 to 30 days:
60% of the value payed is refunded;
- Bike rental cancellation requested 29 days, or less, before the tour:
After payment we require you to fill in our online bike rental agreement, only after that step is the booking concluded.